Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day + Stuff


So first off, I just want to start by saying Happy Valentine's Day! I hope everyone has a wonderful day, even (especially) if you don't have a special someone in your life at this time!

Also, I apologize if the blog has been slow in  the past week. It will continue to be slow this week. I may not even post anything 'til this weekend, just a heads up. But, while I won't be posting, I'll be keeping up with reading and reviews. By next weekend hopefully I'll have a thousand and one things to share with y'all!

Just fyi, this is my favorite heart ever:
Is it weird to have a favorite heart? Well, I do. You probably recognize it because it's what I use instead of stars to rate books!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day Kapri!

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete