Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Wake Trilogy

you might have noticed earlier that I said that the Wake Trilogy is my favorite right now. Well, I love it cuz it is so good. I keep going back and reading the two that are out right now. Those two are Wake and the sequel is Fade. The final book, Gone, comes out next February, and I am soooo excited. I've been waiting for this since Fade came out, which was back in February.



The Wake Trilogy by Lisa McMann is about a girl, Janie, who gets sucked into other people's dreams. I really didn't think it would be as good as it was. I just picked it up at hte libraby for a short read. But as it turns out, it is more thatn just a short read. It is very addictive and, like I've said before, I've read it many times since than. The trilogy only gets better and more addictive in the sequel.
I was very upset when I found out it was only a trilogy. I thought it would be more and it made me sad that there was gonna only be one more book to read. Anyway, Gone comes out February.

No comments:

Post a Comment