Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Soul to Take

My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent

7/10

Something is wrong with Kaylee Cavanaugh. She doesn't see dead people, but...
She senses when someone near her is about to die. And when that happens, a force beyond her control compels her to scream bloody murder. Literally.
Kaylee just wants to be a normal girl, basking in the joy of having caught the attention of Nash, the hottest guy in school. But getting through a first date isn't easy when he seems to know more about Kaylee's need to scream than she does. And when classmates start dropping dead for no apparent reason, only she knows who'll be next...


My Soul to Take was very suspenseful and surprising. I couldn't wait to start it, it looked really good. And it was. I loved the characters and I liked all the twists in the book. Kaylee was a great character, but sometimes she would talk like she was an adult, and not a teenager. It was refreshing to read about something different, and not just regular fantasy creatures (i.e. werewolves, fairies and vampires) Overall, this book is good, and I totally recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment