Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Prophecy of the Sisters

Prophecy of the sisters by Michelle Zink
rating: 8/10
Sixteen year-old Lia Milthorpe and her twin sister Alice have just become orphans and, as Lia discovers, they have also become enemies. The twins are part of an ancient prophecy that has turned generations of sisters against each other. To escape from a dark fate and to remain in the arms of her beloved boyfriend James, Lia must end the prophecy before her sister does. Only then will she understand the mysterious circumstances of her parents' deaths, the true meaning of the strange mark branded on her wrist, and the lengths to which her sister will go to defeat her.
I was really excited to read Prophecy of the Sisters, especially since I had to wait because I've been busy and had other books to read. I really like it. I loved all the mystery and the surprises. It was very slow-paced, but that went along well with every think. All the eeriness made me love it even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment