Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Announcement

I just wanted to let you all know that I won't be able to post for a few weeks for a couple of reasons.

  1. I don't have internet at my house, so I go to my grandma's house every weekend for at least one night so I can do everything I need to do. This week she has company so I won't be able to come over next weekend
  2. Next Sunday I'll be going on vacation to Disney World! I'll be back Saturday Oct. 3.
  3. The weekend after that, my grandparents are going on vacation, so I won't be able to use the internet that weekend.
Don't worry. Once I come back I'll have many reviews to post. I'll also be posting any chance I get within the next few weeks.
Until then, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment