Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Friday, October 9, 2009

Soulstice


Soulstice by Simon Holt
9/10

It's been six months since Reggie first discovered and fought against the Vours, malicious and demonic beings that inhabit human bodies on the eve of the Winter Solstice.


The Vours still haunt Reggie, but only in her dreams-until one night, when an unexpected visitor turns her nightmares into reality.

Soulstice was the sequal to The Devouring. those books are horror books, but I didn't think they were scary. Don't get me wrong, I still like it. It was good, it just didn't scare me. But them again, I'm not really easily scared when it comes to books.

Soulstice's main two main characters were Aaron and Reggie. It had a lot more from Aaron than in the Devouring. Reggie is, in a way, a frightening character. It's kind of scary how far she'll go at times. She's deffinatly a very interesting person.

There were a lot of twists in this book. It was defferent from The Devouring. It ended with a total cliffhanger, and I can't wait for the next book!

No comments:

Post a Comment