Hey ya'll! As you've probably noticed I haven't posted much these last couple of months. I've been really busy and just haven't been reading much. I've started to get back into reading again and I need to start blogging more again. Anyway I just thought I'd share what exactly has been going on in my life lately and what is going.
- A week ago, over spring break, I went to New York City. It was tons of fun and I, of course, did a lot of shopping.
- My Academic Decathlon team won state back in February and we are going to Nationals in Minneapolis, Minnesota, so I've been preparing for this a lot. And, while we are there we are also going to go to Mall of America, which I'm most excited about. More shopping!
- After months of deciding and stressing, I've chosen the college I'll be attending next year: Baylor University.
- My Prom was last night. I of course have been preparing for it for months.
- I've got AP exams coming up. Oh boy.
- In a few weeks I'll have my school's Senior Dinner and Casino Night. I'm hoping to win lots of cool stuff for my dorm next year!
- On May 25, I will be graduating high school!
I'm going to try to get back into blogging. From now on I will try to post at least two times a week (one of which will be a review). Hopefully over the summer it will pick back up again but I can't promise anything.
I'd like to thank everyone who has stuck around! I really appreciate it! I promise more content is coming