This weeks top is books I had to buy but never read. I actually have quite a few of these, mostly from a few years ago. I've gotten better about buying (or not buying) books.
- Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey- There has been a lot of buzz about this book (or at least there used to be). I bought it and was pretty excited to read it--but never did.
- Jonas by Eden Maguire- I actually picked this one up at the grocery store. I probably could have passed on this one.
- Haven by Kristi Cook- I got this discounted when Borders went out of business.
- Lipstick Apology by Jennifer Jabaley- I bought this for a couple of dollars at my local outlet bookstore.
- Ophelia by Lisa Klein- Ditto
- A Spy in the House by Y.S. Lee- Bought this for super cheap when my local Hasting went out of business.
- Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton- Ditto.
- Grave Mercy by R.L. LaFevers- Got this when it came out. I've heard it's really good but the size just intimidated me.
- Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood- Bought this when it first came out, too. I actually read about half of it, but never finished. Not because it was bad or anything. I just started reading other things.
- Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler- This one I just bought at a book event.
In conclusion, bargain priced books are what get me in trouble. I definitely buy those more than anything even if I didn't intend to read them prior to that.
So, any books you think I should read like right now?
What books did you buy but never read?