Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Monday, April 5, 2010

Clear Away the Clutter Read-a-Thon


So I'm on Spring Break (Finally!!) and there conveniently was also a read-a-thon this week, too. Clear Away the Clutter Read-aThon is hosted by Kate at The Neverending Shelf. Now I've got a lot of books that I need to catch up on, so this was perfect. I was hoping to get a lot of reading done this week.

Here's more info about the Clear Away the Clutter Read-a-Thon:

Who can participate:


Anyone. You do not have to be a participant of the Clear Away the Clutter challenge to join in the read-a-thon. Or even have a blog.

When:

Begins: 7am, Monday, April 5th
Ends: 11pm, Sunday, April 11th

Kate says, "There are no real goals... just the ones that you may set for yourself. So this will be a nice easy week for you to just focus on your books and clutter."

For even more info, go here.

And here's some books that I want to get through, just off the top of my head:
The Reckoning
Two Way Street
Harmonic Feedback
Why I let my Hair Grow Out
How I found the Perfect Dress
The Tension of Opposites
Stealing Heaven
Impossible
The Secret Life of Prince Charming
Sandpiper
Captivate
Breathe
Ruined: A Novel
Heist Society
Dark of the Moon

I'll stop there. Now, I'm most likely not going to read all of these, but I'm gonna get through at least 7. Hopefully more, though. But I'll also be throwing in reviews in there when I can and I'll also do a post at the end of each day to say what I've acomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment