Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Friday, July 16, 2010

Contest Update+Apologies+A very late Blogoversery

So, if you haven't noticed I haven't post anything for a long time. I might have done a quick, random post here and there, but over all I've been absent lately. I don't really have a reason for this, other then I've been pretty busy and haven't had internet for a while now. So, there a few things I need to make up for, and I'll try to deep this post quick and sweet, so bare with me.

Contest update:
I'm changing the end date to Friday, July 30. I just need some more time to get more organized and everything, so I'm really sorry about that.

Also, my first blogoversery passed and I wasn't even around to celebrate! I was pretty mad at myself for that. My blogoversery was on July 7! Yay! 
I'm very pround of how far everything has come since last year, and I'm hoping I'll grow a lot more in the next year. I don't just mean more followers, but I'm hoping to grow as a reviewer and blogger as well. I know I've sure come a long ways since July 2009.


So (do you realize how many times I say so? Jeesh, how annoying!) I'd like to apologize for not being around very much, and I promise I'm back. I've got a lot of catching up to do.

I'll stop there. I feel like every time I do a long post no one really reads it all. Like they get bored or something half way through. Is this true? Oh, well. Anyone still reading this I'm greatly appreciative.

So (there it is again : ) ) I really will stop now.
Is everyone having a fantastic summer?

1 comment:

  1. Aw, happy belated blogoversary! Hope your blog will be around for many more years to come.

    ReplyDelete