Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Huge TBR Readathon Update


Here's an update on how my readathon is going!
The Huge TBR Readathon is hosted by Kristen at Bookworming in the 21st Century. 

So here's what I accomplished so far:
  • Lies by Michael Grant
  • The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
  • The Juliet Club by Suzanne Harper
  • Dark Flame by Alyson Noel
  • Demon Princess: Reign Check by Michelle Rowan
  • Sea by Heidi R. Kling
  • and I'm about half way through The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller, and I will finish tonight.
It's not bad, but not as far as I wanted to get through my TBR pile, but its pretty good. I hope to finish at least a couple tomarrow since it will be the last day.
Also, I was going to do the review-a-thon, too, which was supposed to be yeterday (Friday), but I ended up babysitting all day and didn't get a chance to go online. So, I decided that on Monday (after the readathon is over) I'll do my own little review-a-thon type of thing, and hopefully I'll get a lot done

Hope everyone who joined in on this is getting a lot done, too!
Happy reading everyone : )

No comments:

Post a Comment