Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Monday, July 19, 2010

The Huge TBR Readathon

This is a little last minute since the readathon started today, but I'm going to join anyway. I litterally just found out about this about 30 seconds ago, but I made a pact with myself that the next readothon that comes up I would join. And I am! So here it goes!


The Huge TBR Readathon Take 2 is hosted by Kristen from Bookworming in the 21st Century. It goes from today,  Monday July 19 to Sunday July 25. On Friday, therewill also be a review-a-thon that I will be participating in since there are a million and one (not really) books that I need to review. So this all is actually very convientient for me!

Here's a list of books I plan on reading:
finish The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
The Juliet Club by Suzanne Harper
Dark Flame by Allison Noel
finish Vampire Academy
The Princess and the Snowbird by Mette Ivie Harrison
Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson

There are a ton more but I don't have any in front of me right now so I'll let you know later!

To everyone else who is participating, good luck to all, and wish me luck too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment