Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Wrapping Up Read-a-thon Starting Post

So, I'm a little late with putting this up, but never late than never, right?

Anyway, Jessie at Remarkable Reads is hosting a Wrapping Up Read-a-thon, starting today and running until January 1. For more info go here.

Even though I am just now putting this up, I still have been reading. I've already finished Catching Jordan and am off to start another.

A few books that I hope to get done:
1. Don't Breathe a Word by Holly Cupala
2. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
3. The Future of Us by Jay Ahser and Carolyn Mackler
4. Lover Revealed by J.R. Ward
5. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

Probably a few others but that's a good starting point.

I probably won't be doing much reading on Christmas Eve, Christmas, or New Year's Eve, but all of the other days I'll try to read as much as I can. 

I also probably won't be posting much in the mean time; between this and the holiday I'll be pretty busy. But I will when I can. I'll try to put up some wrap up posts for the read-a-thon for most days.

I'd also like to point out to everyone that I have blog survey and would love it if you could take the time to fill it out here. Thanks!

Happy Reading everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Catching Jordan sounds so good! I loved Clockwork Prince and hope to read Shatter me soon. Good luck and happy reading!
    My Readathon List

    ReplyDelete