Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Charming Covers [28]

Charming Covers is a feature here at Book Fanatics where I show off recently revealed covers/covers that I've recently found.

Nevermore
Nevermore by James Patterson
August 6, 2012

One last chance... 
for Max, Fang, and Dylan... 
before it all ends. 

Are you ready for the final chapter? Are you ready for the ultimate flight? Because THIS IS IT. One last incredible, explosive adventure with an astonishing ending that no one could have seen coming.

I think this is the best cover in the series. The covers here have a tendency to be really cheesy. This is far better than the over covers.
I loved the first few books in this series. But as it kept going, it got kind of old and overdone. But I kept with it because it was still interesting and I really liked the characters (most of them anyway). So I can't wait to see how it all ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment