This week is the Top Ten Books we'd hand to some one who says they don't read.
Some of these depend on those who I am recommending the book to; they may not be for everyone. I'm going to mostly focus on people my own age for this list (hence, a list filled with young adult novels).
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins- This is a given. I think everyone can enjoy this book, even if they don't read. There is something in this for everyone.
- Graceling by Kristin Cashore- This action-packed high fantasy would be great for those who don't read.
- Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles- For those who I'd believe would prefer contemporary, I would recommend this book.
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins- Ditto
- Any Sarah Dessen novel- I know a lot of people who don't particularly like to read but read these anyway. These are the kind of books that you don't have to like reading to like.
- Divergent by veronica Roth- Action packed and addicting. Good for those who don't like to read.
- Vampire Academy series-Again, I have seen people who don't like reading reading these. A very good series filled with romance, action, mystery, magic and more. There's something in this for everyone!