Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (10): Books for Those Who Don't Read

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish. To learn more or participate, visit here.

This week is the Top Ten Books we'd hand to some one who says they don't read.

Some of these depend on those who I am recommending the book to; they may not be for everyone. I'm going to mostly focus on people my own age for this list (hence, a list filled with young adult novels).


  1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins- This is a given. I think everyone can enjoy this book, even if they don't read. There is something in this for everyone. 
  2. Graceling by Kristin Cashore- This action-packed high fantasy would be great for those who don't read. 
  3. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles- For those who I'd believe would prefer contemporary, I would recommend this book. 
  4. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins- Ditto
  5. Any Sarah Dessen novel- I know a lot of people who don't particularly like to read but read these anyway. These are the kind of books that you don't have to like reading to like.
  6. Divergent by veronica Roth- Action packed and addicting. Good for those who don't like to read. 
  7. Vampire Academy series-Again, I have seen people who don't like reading reading these. A very good series filled with romance, action, mystery, magic and more. There's something in this for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment