Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Charming Covers [33]

Charming Covers is a feature here at Book Fanatics where I show off covers that have recently been revealed/ that I've recently found. 

The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #2)
The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
October 23, 2012

Two days after Mara walks into a police station in Miami at the close of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, she is committed for psychiatric treatment for what her parents believe is a mental breakdown. But what seems like a hallucination to everyone else is a chilling reality for Mara. Someone from her past has discovered her strange, disturbing secret and that someone wants her to pay. But she's about to discover that the price is more than she can bear.

Dark and thrilling, suspenseful and passionate, The Evolution of Mara Dyer will have readers breathlessly turning pages to find out what will become of Mara Dyer next.

I didn't absolutely love The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, but I still enjoyed it and can't wait for the sequel!
I don't like this cover as much as the first. I do like the blue and the how they are reaching out for each other. But I do wish we could see the whole bodies, or at least most. But it still pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment