Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Saturday, April 14, 2012

In My Mailbox (87)

We have Kristi at The Story Siren to thank for hosting IMM every week.

So this is actually several weeks worth of books. It's probably not everything that I've got over the weeks but it's pretty close. 

I did actually buy some books recently. I haven't bought any in a couple months so I was pretty excited. 

For review:
Purity by Jackson Pearce
The Vicious Deep by Zoraida Cordova (Not Pictured)

Bought:
Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
Fixing Delilah by Sara Ockler (Not Pictured)
13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson (Not Pictured)

Library:
When the Sea is Riding Red by Cat Hellisen
A Temptation of Angels by Michelle Zink
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
Forgiven by Jana Oliver

I haven't been very active on my blog this week, and I apologize for that. But I'm back this week!

What did you get in your mailbox?

10 comments:

  1. What an awesome haul of books. Hope you enjoy them all.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read Born Wicked soon! It looks great!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had your library. Last new YA title mine got in was Matched I think, LMAO. Enjoy all of your goodies!

    The Week at Book Brats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set of books you got this week. I still need to read Delirium! So behind on books!

    Happy reading
    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-52.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHEN THE SEA IS RISING RED!!! I loved that book :) Hope you love it too - enjoy all your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are some great books there! I'm interested to hear what everyone thinks of Purity. And Pandemonium is awesome! Grave Mercy and Born Wicked are, of course, on my list to be read as well. Happy reading!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm reading Grave Mercy now and really liking it. Your other books look good too!

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, so many books and I haven't read any of them yet. Hope you'll enjoy all of them!!

    Patricia // My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to read A Temptation of Angels and Born Wicked! Great Haul, and I hope you enjoy your books this week! You have a new follower as well. :)

    Check out mine? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to read Pandemonium and The Temptations of Angels so badly! I read and LOVED Grave Mercy. And I'm currently reading Born Wicked - which is getting really good! Happy reading! :)

    Maria @ Fantasy's Ink

    ReplyDelete