Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

November Wrap Up

I am bringing this post to you a few days late, but, hey, better late than never, right?

Anyway. I read ten books in November. It's decent, but still not as good as I would have liked. It's cool, though. My recent YouTube obsession has gotten in the way of reading. 
Books read:
  • Because it is My Blood by Gabrielle Zevin
  • The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa
  • The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (review coming soon)
  • Through to You by Emily Hainsworth
  • Meant to Be by Lauren Morill
  • Burning Blue by Paul Griffin
  • Cursed by Jennifer Armentrout
  • Wildcat Fireflies by Amber Kizer (review coming soon)
  • Onyx by Jennifer Armentrout
  • The Prodigal Son by Dean Koontz
Other Reviews/ Other Posts of Interests
Overall, it was kind of a slow month, but that's okay! I'm looking forward to getting back into blogging in December!

Kapri

No comments:

Post a Comment