I am bringing this post to you a few days late, but, hey, better late than never, right?
Anyway. I read ten books in November. It's decent, but still not as good as I would have liked. It's cool, though. My recent YouTube obsession has gotten in the way of reading.
- Because it is My Blood by Gabrielle Zevin
- The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa
- The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (review coming soon)
- Through to You by Emily Hainsworth
- Meant to Be by Lauren Morill
- Burning Blue by Paul Griffin
- Cursed by Jennifer Armentrout
- Wildcat Fireflies by Amber Kizer (review coming soon)
- Onyx by Jennifer Armentrout
- The Prodigal Son by Dean Koontz
Other Reviews/ Other Posts of Interests
- Enshadowed by Kelley Creagh
- Listen to an excerpt from Because It Is My Blood
- I mentioned above my YouTube obsession. See what I've been watching!
- 5 Star Ratings: My dilemma
Overall, it was kind of a slow month, but that's okay! I'm looking forward to getting back into blogging in December!