Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Friday, November 9, 2012

YouTube has Taken Over my Life

So, in the past couple of weeks (although it's been building for a few months) I've gotten super addicted to (obsessed with) YouTube. To an unhealthy point. I find that instead of reading, doing blog-gy things, and just in general being productive, I'm spending hours watching videos on YouTube. And I do mean hours. I'll go on and tell myself "I'm just going to watch the videos my subscriptions has uploaded." Two hours later...

It all started over the summer when I started watching web series. I've gotten super addicted to The Lizzie Bennet Diaries and I also love Job Hunters (although that doesn't come back on until next year). Then for the next few months I watched quite a few tutorials. For a lot of things but mostly for hair. 
And then, this past week, I went a little overboard. I started watching people's channels and now I spend so much more time on YouTube than I should. 

So, I'm here to share with you a few of my subscriptions. 

As I said above, I subscribe to The Lizzie Bennet Diaries  and Job Hunters. Both are amazing web series and you should watch them!

This guy is and Australian, and actor, and singer. He is super hilarious in his videos which is why I love them. 

To be honest, it's not what she talks about in her videos that makes me like them so much. I just think she is really funny and entertaining. 
This video kind of shows you how fun and eccentric she can be. 

Remember when I said I like to watch tutorials? Yeah, this shows nail designs and art and is the only "tutorials" channel that I subscribe to. 

So, this is basically just about this British guy and sometimes his twin brother just being goofy. They are really funny and entertaining.

And last be certainly not least, we've got the only book-ish channel on this list. This channel features some bloggers who talk about books, blogging, and such. 


So, there you have it. If it seems that I'm not posting/reading/around as much, it's because I'm on Youtube, probably watching some of these peeps. I'm trying to pull myself back a little but its difficult. 

Not that I need a reason to be on YouTube more, but do you have any subscription suggestions? As you can see, I mostly like funny channels, but I'm open to other (especially bookish) suggestions as well. 
Kapri

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear I'm not the only one with a Youtube obsession! I usually watch music videos, performances from live concerts, and band interviews but these videos you included were hilarious!! I know what I'm doing the rest of the night, watching more of these videos!!

    ReplyDelete