Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Books Read in November

Here's what I accomplished in November:
Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
Beautiful Darkness by
Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by David Levithian & Rachel Cohn
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent
Night Star by Alyson Noel
Take Me There by Carolee Dean
Sing Me to Sleep by Angela Morrison
Caleb + Kate by Cindy Martinusem-Coloma
Infinate Days by Rebecca Maizel
Five Flavors of Dumb by Antony John

Other Reviews:
Return to Paradise by Simone Elkeles
The Frenzy by Francesca Lia Block
Extraordinary by Nancy Werlin

Overall, I think it was a pretty succusful month. I probably could have done more reviews, so I've got a lot to catch up on this month. Oh, well. I did get a lot of reading done, so that was good.

What did you read in October?

No comments:

Post a Comment