Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
Michelle Hodkin
Release Date: September 27, 2011

Mara Dyer believes life can’t get any stranger than waking up in a

hospital with no memory of how she got there. It can.

She believes there must be more to the accident she can’t remember
that killed her friends and left her strangely unharmed. There is.

She doesn’t believe that after everything she’s been
through, she can fall in love. She’s wrong.

I know this book doesn't come out until September, but it looked so good I just had to share it. I mean, look at that cover! And how about the description. Does the book not look amazing? September seems too far away!

1 comment:

  1. This one is on my wish list too! I can't wait for it.

    ReplyDelete