Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Friday, April 1, 2011

March Rewind

This month, I was slacking as far as reading. I'm supposed to read 17 books a month to reach my goal of 200 books this year. This month I only read 13. So that means in the next following months, I'm going to have to read a couple more books per month.

Here's what I read:
  1. Divergent by Veronica Roth
  2. Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting
  3. Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
  4. Stray by Rachel Vincent
  5. Die for Me by Amy Plum
  6. Evercrossed by Elizabeth Chandler
  7. Stolen by Kelley Armstong
  8. Darkness Becomes Her by Kelley Keaton
  9. Dime Store Magic by Kelley Armstong
  10. The Book of Tomorrow by Cecila Ahern
  11. Playing Hurt by Holly Schindler
  12. Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
  13. Afterlife by Claudia Gray 
Other Reviews:
The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
Cloaked by Alex Flinn

Goals for April:
  1. Read 17 + books -- I don't think that this is going to be a problem. I'm got spring break this month (now actually) so I will read a lot in the next week.
  2. Review every YA book I read this month-- yes, that's my goal. Except I'm giving myself 2 exceptions. I don't know what I'll use these on, maybe a book that I didn't like that much or one that came out a long time ago. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment