Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Summer Reading List

So, just in the past few months, I've gotten really into adult paranormal romance books. Right now, about half of what I read is paranormal romance. And since I've just begun to discover all the great series out there, I decided that this summer I'm going to read as many as possible.
This does not mean that I won't be reading YA, too. I still love ya and will continue to read and review it here on Book Fanatics.
But, like I said, I also want to get my foot in the door of the paranormal world.

So far I've read:
Shifter series by Rachel Vincent
started Lords of the Underworld series by Gena Showalter
started The Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong
So Here's my list of seires that I want to read this summer:
*Note: My goal isn't to finish each series, but to read the first book in each and if I like it, read as much as I can in the series*

  1. Night Huntress series by Jeanine Frost
  2. Georgina Kincaid by Richelle Mead
  3. Atlantis by Gena Showalter

So, hopefully I'll find some good series this summer.
Does anyone have any other suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment