Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Back to School

Goodbye summer...
Hello school...
So today I started school. 
No, you're not crazy, starting August 9 is incredibly early!
There's a reason I start so early. And the reason I start earlier than most schools (but only about a week before other schools in my district) is because we get Fridays off. That's right, I only go four days a week. So while I'm not ready at all to go back to school, if I have to choose between 3 day weekends and going an extra 4 or 5 days before most schools, I have to say I'd prefer my weekends.
 I've had 3 day weekends for most of my school career, and I've got to say, I love 'em. They're pretty awesome. 
So yeah. 
Bummer for school starting. 
My blog might be a little slow for a while, just so you know, while I get back into things. 
But I'll fall back into routine. 
And for you lucky ones, enjoy the rest of your summer!

1 comment:

  1. Four day school weeks with a three day weekend...so jealous! If I was still in school, I'd be transferring to yours ;)

    Also, I’m a new follower— awesome blog! Stop by my blog and follow me too? :) http://rachelbrookswrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete