Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (1)

Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted by the Broke and the Bookish.

I actually haven't posting anything besides reviews lately, and since I didn't know what else to do, I decided it would be fun to participate in Top Ten Tuesday. This week is Top Ten Books You Loved but Never Wrote a Review For.

This one is actually pretty easy for me. When I read a really good book and it's pretty popular at the time, I usually don't write a review for it because I feel that it's overdone. I know, I should start reviewing these books, but I just don't. Another reason I don't review really good books is because it's hard for me to come up with things to say. All you need to know is that I loved it, and that's it.
Anyway, here's my List:
(these aren't in any particular order)

  1. The Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead- I'm clumping the entire series into one. I really enjoyed this series. I read the first four in about 3 days back last July. For whatever reason, I waited until December, but then I read the last two right when The Last Sacrifice came out. I didn't review any of the books because all I want people to know is that they are awesome. And you can get that information almost anywhere. 
  2. Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer- I actually really enjoyed this book. It's not my favorite, and there were some things that bothered me. But overall, I really liked it. 
  3. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins- I, along with thousands others, I'm sure, read this one the day it came out. Now, I will admit that this isn't my favorite in the series. Actually, it's my least favorite. But, I still really liked it. The only things is it was just downright depressing. But, overall, a good book. 
  4. Perfect Chemistry Trilogy by Simone Elkeles- I'm in love with this series, as I'm sure a few other people out there are. I haven't reviewed any of these. I'm not sure why, just haven't. 
  5. The Lost Saint by Bree Despain- I did review the first book, The Dark Divine. I really love this series and feel that not enough people have read them. Of course, I could probably help that a little by reviewing it. Oh, well. I'll make myself review the next book, The Savage Grace, coming out December. I need that book now.
  6. The Nature of Jade by Deb Caletti- I loved this book. One of my favorite contemporary books ever. When I read this book for the first time, my blog was still new and I wasn't reviewing as many books. Excuses, I know. 
  7. The Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Steifvator- I really liked the first book. The last two were good, too, but I wasn't as into them. I really don't have much to say about these besides they are good and have beautiful writing.
  8. Willow by Julia Hoban- Oh, this is such a good book! Again, I feel like not enough people have read it. I read this back a few years ago, and I still reread it. Amazing.
  9. Going too Far by Jennifer Echols-  This is the book that made me fall in  love with this author. And it's my favorite by her. 
  10. Bloom by Elizabeth Scott- Again, I loved this book. My favorite by this author. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm a new follower and I wanted to drop by and show some love :)

    I definitely agree with you on this one! Usually when I absolutely love a book I start writing my review and can only come up with "OMG SO GREAT I LOVE THIS BOOK!" and then I end up deleting it haha.

    ReplyDelete