Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Charming Covers [21]

Charming Covers is a feature where I show covers that have recently been revealed/ that I've just found.
I've got a few for you today.
Until I Die (Revenants #2)
Until I Die by Amy Plum
May 3, 2012

Sequel to Die for Me. 

I enjoyed Die for Me, but it's not one of my favorites. I am, however, intruiged enough to see what happens in the next book.
Although this cover isn't as pretty as the last, I still like it. I like how it's darker compared to the lighter cover of Die for Me. Still pretty.




Timepiece (Hourglass, #2)
Timepiece by Myra McEntire
June 12, 2012


Sequel to Hourglass


Oh, I really liked Hourglass. I know there were quite a few who didn't like it as much, but I did. 
I love both of these covers. They are so interesting and eye-catching and unique. I'm not quite sure, but I think I may like this one better than the first. But Hourglass cover is pretty awesome, too. 


So what do you think of these?

1 comment:

  1. Haven't read either series, but I agree that the cover for Die For Me was more intense. And the Hourglass ones are creepy, amazing, fragile. I really like them. Timepiece cover more than Hourglass.

    ReplyDelete