Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Saturday, November 26, 2011

In My Mailbox (78)


We have Kristi at The Story Siren to thank for hosting IMM every week. 

For Review:
New Girl
New Girl
Paige Harrison
Allegiance (Legacy, #2)
Allegiance
Cayla Kluver

Random Acts of Kindness:
Blood Bound (Unbound #1)
Blood Bound
Rachel Vincent
Timeless (Timeless, #1)
Timeless 
Alexandra Monir
Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #2)
Lover Eternal
J.R. Ward

Thank you so much to Lori at Romancing the Darkside and Jen at At Random for the amazing random acts of kindness!

Did you have an amazing Thanksgiving for those of you in the U.S. I know I did and I ate a ton. 
What did you get this week?

11 comments:

  1. I got New Girl from Netgalley this week too! I'm really looking forward to reading it. Plus isn't the cover creepy yet awesome?! Blood Bound looks awesome as well. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books this week. I love the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. And New Girl looks awesome. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of bloggers got New Girl from Net Galley this week. Some great books you got. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mailbox! I want New Girl! Everyone seems to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New Girl seems to be a popular title this week. Great picks. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. New girl looks awesome. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul this week! We both got New girl! :D

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! Blood Bound is amazing, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got New Girl too and I really want to read Blood Bound!

    Check out my IMM! I just started my blog so it is my very first one!
    http://somelikeitparanormall.blogspot.com/2011/11/weekly-meme-hosted-by-story-siren-this.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, great haul this week! I hope you enjoy.

    Here's my IMM. You may also be interested in joining in the Best of the Bunch book awards held at the end of every month. Pick your favourite read from the month and post your link to my Best of the Bunch post which will be up on 30th. Hope you join in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great IMM! I hope you enjoy all the books. I am also dying to read Blood Bound by Rachel Vincent!

    A new follower!:D

    Please check out my IMM too!
    http://forget8me8not.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    ReplyDelete