Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (7): Books I had Strong Emotions For

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish. To find out more, visit here. 

This week is Top Ten Books I Had Strong Emotions for (such as laugh, cry, etc.).

This is a harder one for me. It shouldn't be, but it is.


  1. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta- I read this one quite a while ago, and I just remember this one really hit me emotionally. I remember just balling to this one. But it is so amazing. One of my favorites.
  2. The Nature of Jade by Deb Caletti- This one was a different kind of emotion. It didn't bring me to tears, but I was so emotionally attached to the story and characters. Amazing.
  3. Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty- I was laughing out loud to this one, and this series in general. Loved it. 
  4. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins- I was so invested in these characters through the series. When the last book came around... I was heartbroken.
  5. Where She Went by Gayle Forman-Again, I was so invested in the characters from the past book. But I wasn't heartborken with this. I just absolutely loved it. 
  6. Willow by Julia Hoban- Again one of my favorites. I cried so much to this one. I got super emotional, but in a good way.
  7. Cracked Up to Be by Courtney Summers- This one didn't really hit me until after I finished it. I remember lying in bed right after finishing, and finally crying. It really stuck with me. 
  8. Sweetheats by Sarah Zarr- I don't know why this one got me so emotional. It's not like anyone dies or anything. But I remember finishing it and just feeling depressed. I'm not sure if that's a good thing. 
  9. The Truth about Forever by Sarah Dessen- This one was just so amazing. You can't help getting emotional.
  10. Hate List by Jennifer Brown- So sad. This was really good though.

1 comment:

  1. I've only read Where She Went and Mockingjay from your list but I do believe I need to check out the rest of them.
    Grea tlist this week!

    ReplyDelete