This week is Top Ten Books I Had Strong Emotions for (such as laugh, cry, etc.).
This is a harder one for me. It shouldn't be, but it is.
- Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta- I read this one quite a while ago, and I just remember this one really hit me emotionally. I remember just balling to this one. But it is so amazing. One of my favorites.
- The Nature of Jade by Deb Caletti- This one was a different kind of emotion. It didn't bring me to tears, but I was so emotionally attached to the story and characters. Amazing.
- Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty- I was laughing out loud to this one, and this series in general. Loved it.
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins- I was so invested in these characters through the series. When the last book came around... I was heartbroken.
- Where She Went by Gayle Forman-Again, I was so invested in the characters from the past book. But I wasn't heartborken with this. I just absolutely loved it.
- Willow by Julia Hoban- Again one of my favorites. I cried so much to this one. I got super emotional, but in a good way.
- Cracked Up to Be by Courtney Summers- This one didn't really hit me until after I finished it. I remember lying in bed right after finishing, and finally crying. It really stuck with me.
- Sweetheats by Sarah Zarr- I don't know why this one got me so emotional. It's not like anyone dies or anything. But I remember finishing it and just feeling depressed. I'm not sure if that's a good thing.
- The Truth about Forever by Sarah Dessen- This one was just so amazing. You can't help getting emotional.
- Hate List by Jennifer Brown- So sad. This was really good though.