Spring Fever is about us. And that brings us to the list for this week: the top ten books I'd play hooky with this springs. I've got to say, It's not a hard list to make.
- In Honor by Jessi Kirby- I fell in love with the cover. And once I read the description, there was no going back. This is probably the book I'm most excited for that isn't a sequel.
- Last Right by Lisa Desrochers- I just finished Original Sin and I love this series. I can't wait to read the final book in the trilogy.
- Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore- I am on edge waiting until I can return to this world.
- City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare- And amazing series. Cant't wait to return to this one, either.
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth- Divergent was one of my favorites last year. It was so compelling. If it was anything like the first, I wouldn't be able to do anything until I finished this book.
- The Peculiars by Maureen Doyle McQuerry- I love steampunk and this one looks so different from any other book.
- The Story of Us by Deb Caletti- While this author has her ups and downs (at least with me) I can't wait to see what she brings with this one.
- The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting- The series is so addicting. I love the mysteries. I certainly would be distracted while reading this.
- Thou Shalt Not Road Trip by Antony John- Road Trip? I'm hooked.
- The Calling by Kelley Armstrong- Not a lot happened in the first book, but I can tell it's going to pick up with this book. Plus I love Kelley. Plus, only one more book until they hook up with the characters from The Darkest Powers trilogy!
What books would you skip work/ school for this spring?