Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Book Haul and Week in Review (10)


This post is dedicate not only to not only sharing all of the books that I've received this week but also to share the happenings this week on the blog.  This is inspired by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer's The Sunday Post. Also, the title Book Haul is provided by Katie's Book Blog. 

So, guys, it's been a while. I really need to get into the habit again of doing these posts once a week, not once every three weeks. Anyway, here are (most of) the books that I received over the past few weeks. 

Books Received:

For Review:
Fathomless (Fairytale Retellings, #3)
Fathomless by Jackson Pearce

Gifted:
(for my birthday!)
Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1)
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

Bought:
Onyx (Lux, #2)
Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Won:
The Waiting SkyPushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1)
The Waiting Sky by Lara Zielin- won from Reading Angel for last month's contemporary challenge winner
Pushing the Limits by Kaite McGarry (so excited to have my own copy!)-won from Book Hounds YA


I also got a couple of Barnes & Noble gift cards, so I'll be utilizing those soon!

Library:
(as always, I got myself in trouble at the library)
These are just from this week. I'm not going to go through all of the library books that I've gotten over the past few weeks. 
The Blood Keeper (The Blood Journals, #2)Defiance (Defiance, #1)Starling (Starling, #1) Enshadowed (Nevermore, #2)
The Blood Keeper by Tessa Gratton
Defiance by C.J. Red
Starling by Leslie Livingston
 Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh
Dreamless (Starcrossed, #2)
Dreamless by Josephine Angelini

Happenings on Book Fanatics:

I don't know if you've noticed, but I got a new design! I'm super happy with the result:

Book reviews:
Dearly Departed by Lia Habel 
What I Didn't Say by Keary Taylor

Other posts of interest:

Other than that, it's been a pretty quiet week this week!

What did you guys get this week?



Kapri

4 comments:

  1. Defiance,Pushing The Limits and Dreamless are great books!! Onyx too! I haven't read the others so I can't comment on them :P


    Krazyyme @ Young Readers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh you got so many great books this week :) I recently read Starling and it was great, hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! Shadow and Bone looks especially good, and I've been wanting to read the series that contains Onyx.

    And Happy Birthday to you!

    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! :) you have such an AMAZING haul I don't know where to start but Pushing the Limits was amazing and Shadow and Bone is supposedly an amazing fantasy book :) I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete