Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish. For more information or to participate, visit here.
This week's topic, as the title of this post states, is series that I have not finished.
- The Millennium series by Stieg Larsson-I've read the first two books in the series but I've yet to read the third for a few reasons. One, because it's so long that it's hard for me to commit to a book for so long that I'm not even going to review. Two, Because even though it is the last book, it's not the conclusion. The author died before he could finish the series, so this is the last book available and I know I will want to know what happens to the characters after this novel.
- The Otherworld series by Kelley Armstrong-I honestly don't know why I haven't read the last book yet. I've had for quite some time. I think it's just because I don't want the series to end. After thirteen books, I've grown quite attached to this world and the characters in it.
- A Need so Beautiful series by Suzanne Young-I just read the first book a couple of weeks ago but haven't read the sequel yet. I really liked the first one so I should get on that soon.
- 13 to Life by Shannon Delany-I've read the first two books in this series. I really enjoy, but I just need to get on to reading the rest.
- Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout-I enjoyed the first book. I've had to sequel for some time now, I just need to read it.
- Fever series by Karen Marie Moning-Honestly, I didn't love this series like a lot of people have. But I've only have one book left and I want to know what happens. I just need to be motivated enough to pick it up.
- The Mediator by Meg Cabot- I just bought the last two books in this series so I should get around to them fairly soon!