Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Monday, September 10, 2012

New Design!

So yeah, guys. If you haven't noticed I have gotten a new blog design. 

It's about time! I didn't realize how crappy my old design was until I got this one.

I love it so much! Like I said so much better than my old design. And I have the lovely Julianna at Dreamless Designs to thank for doing my new design!

I wanted something romantic because that pretty much describes me and hopefully my blog. The green represents birth and the pink represents love, so the idea is the birth of new love (Julianna came up with that.)

What do you guys think?

Kapri

2 comments:

  1. It is pretty! I like the fonts. I especially like how your name looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am digging the new blog design! Gorgeous. So pretty and I love how you described it =D

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete