Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on Fall TBR Pile

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish. For more information, upcoming topics, or to participate, visit here.

This weeks topic is top ten books on my Fall TBR   list. There are plenty of excellent and great-looking books coming out that it's hard to narrow down to ten!








    Fall to Pieces Because It Is My Blood (Birthright, #2)
  1. Hidden by Sophie Jordan- I love this series and I'm excited (yet sad) to read the conclusion!
  2. Sapphire Blue by Kristin Gier- I really enjoyed the first book in this series and I'm patiently anticipating returning to this world. 
  3. The Raven Boys by Maggie Steifvator- I do not feel the need to explain this one. 
  4. The Diviners by Libba Bray- I was really excited to learn that Bray was doing another period series. I loved her Gemma Doyle trilogy and I can't wait read this book. It just sounds awesome. 
  5. Because it is My Blood by Gabrielle Zevin- I'm discovering that Zevin is one of my favorite authors and I'm anxiously awaiting this one!
  6. Live Through This by Mindi Scott-I loved Scott's debut and I can't wait to read her sophomore novel. It looks amazing!
  7. Stealing Parker by Miranda Keneally- ditto
  8. Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone- this one looks super unique and interesting!
  9. Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson- I anxious to see where James Patterson takes us after Maximum Ride. 
  10. Fall to Pieces by Vahini Naidoo- This looks really interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment