Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Charming Covers [47]: The Moon and More



Charming Covers is a feature here at Book Fanatics where I show off some covers that have recently been revealed/that I've recently found. 
The Moon and More
The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen 
June 4, 2013

Set in the fictional beach town of Colby, where several of Dessen's novels take place, it features 18-year-old Emmeline, who is spending her last summer before college working for her family's vacation rental business and enjoying a summer romance with a young aspiring filmmaker.

First of all, I love the  new Sarah Dessen covers. They are really cute and capture her books well. And this one is cute as well. I'm not sure if it's my favorite of the covers, but I still like it. 
And I'm excited to return to Sarah Dessen and Colby!
Kapri

No comments:

Post a Comment