Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Thursday, November 1, 2012

October Wrap Up

October was a much better reading month than September was. I went from reading 6 books last month to reading 13--over twice as much. I think I finally got into a routine and have gotten back into reading (I realize I think I was in a slump), so I was pretty pleased. 
Books read:
  1. Timepiece by Myra McEntire
  2. Diva by Jillian Larkin
  3. The Diviners by Libba Bray
  4. Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter (review coming soon)
  5. What Happens Next by Colleen Clayton
  6. Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan (review coming soon)
  7. In Honor by Jessi Kirby
  8. Hold Me Closer, Necromancer by Lish McBride
  9. Enshadowed by Kelley Creagh (review coming this week)
  10. The Blood Keeper by Tessa Gratton (review coming this week)
  11. The Ruins by Scott Smith
  12. Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally (review coming soon)
  13. Live Through This by Mindi Scott (review coming soon)
Other Reviews:
  1. Speechless by Hannah Harrington 
  2. A Want so Wicked by Suzanne Young
  3. Perception by Kim Harrison 
Other Posts of Interest:
Want to know something I like besides reading? Check out my Favorite Scary Movies post that I did for Halloween. 
I also participated in Dewey's 24-Hour-Readathon. Check out how it went here!

Kapri

3 comments:

  1. Bro, YOU FINISHED SO MUCH. Like, I wish I was you, though I have been reading steadily and a lot. But, you have outgunned me, I think, simply because some of these books are so enormous, like *cough* The Diviners *stops fauxcoughing*. Congrats on all the reading success this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice in Zombieland and Stealing Parker are amazing. :) Can't wait to see your reviews of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I think I only read one book in October, or two, I'm not sure.

    My sister read ALICE IN ZOMBIELAND though, and she didn't end up liking it, sadly. Can't wait to see your take on it!

    ReplyDelete