October was a much better reading month than September was. I went from reading 6 books last month to reading 13--over twice as much. I think I finally got into a routine and have gotten back into reading (I realize I think I was in a slump), so I was pretty pleased.
- Timepiece by Myra McEntire
- Diva by Jillian Larkin
- The Diviners by Libba Bray
- Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter (review coming soon)
- What Happens Next by Colleen Clayton
- Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan (review coming soon)
- In Honor by Jessi Kirby
- Hold Me Closer, Necromancer by Lish McBride
- Enshadowed by Kelley Creagh (review coming this week)
- The Blood Keeper by Tessa Gratton (review coming this week)
- The Ruins by Scott Smith
- Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally (review coming soon)
- Live Through This by Mindi Scott (review coming soon)
Other Posts of Interest:
Want to know something I like besides reading? Check out my Favorite Scary Movies post that I did for Halloween.
I also participated in Dewey's 24-Hour-Readathon. Check out how it went here!