This week's topic is book goals for 2013. I'm going to go ahead and throw in some blog goals as well.
- Read more books than last year. I think this one is pretty self-explanatory.
- Read more books that have been sitting on my shelf for what seems like forever. I have grown quite a collection and I would really like to get some of them read.
- Try not to get as many books from the library. If you know me at all, you know that I have a series addiction to going to my library. Now, that's not necessarily a bad thing, but it is when I'm bringing home a bunch of books twice a week. There's no way I can read all of those.
- Read library books before due date. I have so many books out that I can never get to, so I end up just rechecking them out five times before I ever get to reading them. A part of my problem.
- Interact more in the blogging community. This is always one for me. I actually did a lot better last year (although I kind of fell off the blogging planet the last month), but there's always room to grow in this area.
- Really working on expanding my blog. I've been blogging for four and a half years now and I feel that my blog isn't anywhere near where it should be. (Although please note: I love my blog and am so appreciative to anyone who reads it. I just feel that, if I work on it, it could be so much more).
- Start rereading series before a new book comes out. I've been wanting to do this for a while. Sometimes, when a new book comes out, I don't remember much from the previous books. Plus, it gives me an excuse to reread books that I remember really liking.
- Review almost every YA book that I read. I was doing very well with this for a while. But the last half of the year I got a little lazy.
What are some of your 2013 goals?