Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

June Wrap Up

Long time no see, eh?

But, I am here, and today I bring you my June Wrap Up.

I've been in a reading slump for so long, not wanting to read at all, and not reading at all. I recently went on a road trip which gave me plenty of reading time. I am glad to say that I am finally reading again. I read a lot in June (Or at least a lot compared to other months this year). 

Here's what I read:
 Just One Day by Gayle Forman
Slammed by Colleen Hoover
Lost and Found by Nicole Williams
Pure by Jennifer Armentrout
How Zoe Made Her Dreams (Mostly) Come True by Sarah Strohmeyer
Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines
Crush by Nicole Williams
The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines
Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover
Deity by Jennifer Armentrout
Oath Bound by Rachel Vincent
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey 

So, 13 books, not bad coming from about five books a month. I just hope I keep this up!

What are your favorite books this month?
Kapri

No comments:

Post a Comment