Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

May Rewind

Books Read in May:
  1. Shade by Jeri Ready-Smith
  2. The Tension of Opposites by Kristina McBride
  3. Lament by Maggie Striefvator
  4. Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves
  5. Penitence by Jennifer Laurens
  6. Anxious Hearts by Tucker Shaw
  7. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
  8. The Clearing by Heather Davis
  9. The Line by Teri Hall
  10. My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent
  11. This World We Live in by Susane Beth Pfeffer
  12. Girl Overboard by Justina Chen Headley
  13. Anything but Normal by Melody Carlson
  14. I Now Pronounce You Someone Else by Erin McCahan
Also Reviewed:
Winter Longing by Tricia Mills
Forget You by Jennifer Echols

I read 14 books in May. Definitely not my best. but since it's summer I hope to read a lot more from now on!
Expect a lot more reviews now also!
           

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I loved Forget You! And it looks like you read some amazing books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only book I've read ths list from the list is The Clearing and Iron King.
    You have a nice list of books.
    PS: I found a Gale lover. Haha.

    ReplyDelete