Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Contest Winners

To start off, I'd like to apologize for taking so long to announce the winners. It's been almost a week but I have already contacted both winners and they've already replied back.

So, on to the winners of my Big Box o' Books 'n' Stuff contest is: 
Karen Zupancic
and
brandileigh2003.

Like I said I've already emailed both of you. I'd also like to thank everyone who entered my contest. I think it was a huge success!

2 comments:

  1. I have not yet received the books I won. I chose:

    1) Picture the Dead by Adelle Griffin and Lisa Brown (hardcover signed by Adelle Griffin)

    2) The Truth About Delilah Blue by Tish Cohen

    3) I Now Pronounce You Someone Else by Erin McCahan

    4) The Secret Society by Tom Dolby (Hardcover)

    5) Hate List by Jennifer Brown (hardcover)

    I have been unsuccessful in getting a response from you via email.

    Please contact me:
    kzupancic[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete