Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Saturday, August 28, 2010

In My Mailbox (37)

And of course we all know that we have Kristi at The Story Siren to thank for hosting IMM every week.

I did a vlog this week! I'm so proud of myself. Let me know what you think and if I should do it again or if it totally sucked and I should never, ever try again (except maybe not put it so harshly :) ).



For Review:
Past Midnight by Mara Purnhagan

Won from Red House Books:
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
Matched by Allie Condie
The Devouring by Simon Holt
A GReat and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
Nightlight A Parody
Meridian by Amber Kizer

Bought:
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

10 comments:

  1. Those books are looking good! I've followed you. ;)

    And I love the vlogging...keep it up!

    Here's a link to my mailbox.

    ●▬▬▬๑۩Tina @ Book Couture۩๑▬▬▬▬●

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you won some amazing books! Congrats! I got Past Midnight this week, too! Hope we both enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books. Have a great time reading them
    Here's what's In My Mailbox
    Misha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for the great win! I have The Replacement on my BR list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You won some great books! I hope you enjoy!

    *I've only done one vlog (time consuming)- LOL. If you enjoy it, keep it up! I think it makes your blog more personable.

    Happing Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear the books you won! Enjoooy ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice books, looks like you won a great prize pack. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got some great books there and i can't wait to read your reviews. Hope you have a great week :D

    ReplyDelete