Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award!


Here's how this award works:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)

4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

I have Becky at Breathless Books to thank for this award! I've got to say that if she didn't already get this award I'd give it to her because her blog is amazing!

Here's 7 Things About Me:
  1. I love Salt and Vinegar Chips
  2. I just did P90X for the first time with my friends
  3. Stick It is one of my favorite movies, as is Freedom Writers
  4. I love camping
  5. I suck at snowboarding, but love it anyway :)
  6. I love pretty much anything that has to do with the mountains
  7. I have three dogs and love them all very much
I'm passing this to:

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award! I've always wanted to try snowboarding - I'd probably injure myself though lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award and thanks for passing it on to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Kapri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing this lovely award with me. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for passing this on to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the award!

    ReplyDelete