Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Saturday, October 16, 2010

In My Mailbox (43)

We have Kristi at The Story Siren to thank for hosting IMM every week.

I only got one book this week, and I'm pretty excited to read it!
For Review:

I still hadn't fully absorbed the terrible possibility that I might actually be a werewolf. A werewolf. I kept stumbling over that word; it made no sense to me. How could I be a werewolf? Werewolves didn't exist.


When Tobias Richard Vandevelde wakes up in hospital with no memory of the night before, his horrified mother tells him that he was found by the police. At Featherdale Park. In a dingo pen.

As if that isn't weird enough, suddenly a very menacing looking guy and a priest show up at his door.

As the mystery unfolds, Toby finds himself keeping company with some very strange and sickly looking people - members of a suburban vampire support group. And when he's abducted in broad daylight, he will need all their help to break free ... and to come to terms with his own incredibly rare condition




That's what I got this week.
Did anyone else get anything interesting?

4 comments:

  1. Oh that looks so good. I asked for the first book by Catherine Jinks for my birthday. Hopefully I will get it and then I can get this one when it is released. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy reading!
    If you want to know what I got in my mailbox this week, check out my blog here-
    http://themodpodgebookshelf.blogspot.com/2010/10/imm-7.html
    Blessings,
    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to have a look at this book, it has a very Australian feel to it :)

    Come and visit me for a new meme, On My Radar :)

    ReplyDelete