Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Monday, October 18, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading 10-18


I haven't done one of these in a while, so here we go!

Read Last Week:
Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin
Why I let My Hair Grow Out by Maryrose Wood
Bright Young Things by Anna Godberson

Not bad, but not really good either. I've been majorly slacking with my reading lately, so I'm just getting caught up. It wasn't a bad week compared to lately.

Currently Reading:
No idea. Let me know what you think I should read from the list below!

Up Next:
Mostly Good Girls Leila Sales
The Abused Werewolf Rescue Group by Catherine Jinks
Crusade by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie


1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to read Low Red Moon and Bright Young Things for a long time now. I would recommend Mostly Good Girls, I heard it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete