Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Friday, July 29, 2011

Bookish Tshirt Wishlist

If you look hard enough you can find some awesome Bookish T-shirts. I'm not kidding, there are some pretty fantastic ones out there. I though that I'd share some of those that I so desire with you. These can be super old or super new. They can be ones that you can buy or some that you cannot. If you can buy it I'll leave a link just in case you want to check it out. 
Here we go. 

(Back)
This is one of my favorite Hunger Games Tshirt  that I've found. Uh, I want it so bad...

This one is just awesome. 

I love this shirt, too. I just love the saying on it. 
Wanna buy? Click here. 

 
Okay, you cannot say this shirt isn't awesome. This is number one on my wishlist.
Of course it doesn't hurt that I first saw it on the one and only Rory Gilmore. 
Wanna buy it? Click here. 

3 comments:

  1. I have that Hunger Games shirt but I had not seen the others. Thanks for posting. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The linger one is pretty cool. Personally I've always wanted a HP t shirt! But stuff like that isn't sold as much over here, unless it's for twilight -___-

    thanks for stopping by my blog!


    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have that Hunger Games ones. Mine has the Mockingjay on the front too. I bought it when my friend and I went to Mockingjay's midnight release! :D
    And I won a Linger tank from Maggie Stiefvater a while back.
    Both are awesome tshirts! :D

    And I found my Mockingjay one at a local bookstore, so keep your eyes open and maybe one will turn up. I don't know where you're from, but in Canada, HMV carries some book tshirts, as well as movies and stuff like that. Chapters/Indigo/Coles do as well, that's where I got my Mockingjay one. ;)

    If not the internet is a magical place if you can get your hands on a credit card to order stuff. :P haha

    ReplyDelete