Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Charming Covers [11]

Charming Covers is a feature where I show some covers for upcoming books that have recently been revealed/ I've recently found.



The Future of Us
The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler
Release Date: November 21, 2011

It's 1996, and less than half of all American high school students have ever used the Internet.


Emma just got her first computer and an America Online CD-ROM.

Josh is her best friend. They power up and log on--and discover themselves on Facebook, fifteen years in the future.

Everybody wonders what their Destiny will be. Josh and Emma are about to find out.

I'm so excited for this book! I'm anxious to see how Jay Asher will do, this being only his second book. I loved Thirteen Reasons Why, and I also have enjoyed Carolyn Mackler's books in the past.
I'm actually not a huge fan of this cover. If I saw it for the first time in a store and didn't know who the authors were or anything, I probably wouldn't pick it up. But, nethertheless, I'm really excited to read this book!

2 comments:

  1. That is a pretty cover, and I'm for sure going to read this. Finally - another book from Jay Asher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Thirteen Reasons Why, so I'm soooo excited for this book!

    ReplyDelete