Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Friday, July 1, 2011

June Rewind

My goal for the month of June was to read 30 books. I didn't quite get to that goal, but I did get a lot done.

The Books I Read:
  1. Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton
  2. Hourglass by Myra McEntire
  3. Instructions for a Broken Heart by Kim Culbertson
  4. The Darkest Lie by Gena Showalter
  5. Eternal Rider by Larissa Ione
  6. Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah Maclean
  7. Heart of the Dragon by Gena Showalter
  8. Love Story by Jennifer Echols
  9. Ruby Red by Kirsten Gier 
  10. Darkfever by Karen Morning
  11. Through Her Eyes by Jennifer Archer
  12. What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
  13. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
  14. The Mediator: Darkest Hour by Meg Cabot
  15. The Darkest Secret by Gena Showalter
  16. Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach
  17. Stay by Deb Caletti
  18. The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross 
  19. Jewel of Atlantis by Gena Showalter
  20. It's not Summer Without You by Jenny Han
  21. Graveminder by Melissa Marr
  22. Ten Ways to be Adored When Landing a Lord by Sarah Maclean
  23. Personal Demon by Kelley Amrstrong

23 ain't bad, eh?

 Other Reviews:
Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey
Mad Love by Suzanne Selfors
Rosebush by Michelle Jaffe

For as many books as I've read, I didn't post that many reviews. I've got a ton of them written and ready to go, but for whatever reason I just didn't post them. So, expect many reviews in the weeks to come.

1 comment:

  1. You seriously read all that? haha that's how about how much I've read so far in 2011! Good job

    ReplyDelete