Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Vivid Worlds and Settings

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish. For more information or to participate, visit here.

It's been a while since I've done a Top Ten Tuesday, but what a perfect topic to come back to!


  1. Wanderlove by Kristin Hubbard-I loved watching this setting come to life. Hubbard did such a good job, I felt that I was actually in Central America right with the characters. 
  2. Divergent by Veronica Roth-Roth really brought this world to life! It was kind of scary but I loved it. 
  3. Girl at Sea by Maureen Johnson-This is another setting that I felt that I was there with the characters. It really added to the adventure. 
  4. Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent- Whenever the book turns to the Netherworld, it's uber-creepy. But Rachel did an excellent job with it!
  5. Graceling by Kristin Cashore-I had no problem imagining this world. Cashore is an amazing writer!
  6. Thou Shalt Not Road Trip by Antony John-I loved seeing all of these sights. I felt like I was on a road trip, too1
  7. Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts- This really creepy world. Kind of scared me, actually. 
  8. Across the Universe by Beth Revis-I loved getting to know this ship. 
  9. The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong- I never really knew a lot about Amsterdam or what it looked like until I read this book. Armstrong did a good job describing it!
  10. Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine- I love learning about this creepy little town of Morganville.  

No comments:

Post a Comment