So, we are already in month two of 2013. And you know what that means... January wrap up!
January was a very slow month for me, in both reading and blogging. I apologize but it was a pretty busy month for me so I'm not beating myself up too much.
- Rock the Heart by Michelle A. Valentine
- Poison Princess by Kresley Cole
- Foretold by Jana Oliver
- Eve and Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate
- Uses for Boys by Erica Lorraine Scheidt
- Last Kiss Goodbye by Gena Showalter
- Crash by Lisa McMann
- Rock the Band by Michelle A. Valentine
So, yeah. I only read eight books, or seven books and one novella. I'm behind on my goal but I'm hoping to get caught up in February, even though it's a short month.
Other posts of interest: