Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Monday, February 4, 2013

Janurary Wrap Up

So, we are already in month two of 2013. And you know what that means... January wrap up!

January was a very slow month for me, in both reading and blogging. I apologize but it was a pretty busy month for me so I'm not beating myself up too much. 

Books read:
  1. Rock the Heart by Michelle A. Valentine
  2. Poison Princess by Kresley Cole
  3. Foretold by Jana Oliver
  4. Eve and Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate
  5. Uses for Boys by Erica Lorraine Scheidt
  6. Last Kiss Goodbye by Gena Showalter
  7. Crash by Lisa McMann
  8. Rock the Band by Michelle A. Valentine
So, yeah. I only read eight books, or seven books and one novella. I'm behind on my goal but I'm hoping to get caught up in February, even though it's a short month. 

Other posts of interest:

Kapri

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a pretty good month, good luck this february!

    ReplyDelete