Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Award!

I just got my first award from B.A. M. Book reviews! Thanks a lot you guys!

Here are the rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award":

Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Here's the 15 I chose:
  1. Yay! Reads
  2. Jennifer at YABOOKNERD
  3. Tynga at Tynga's Reviews
  4. Kristan at the Novel Hovel
  5. Wendy at The Book Lush
  6. Tattooed Books: A YA book reviewing, librarian-in-training
  7. Megan at Reading Without a Net
  8. Emma at Don't Lose My Place
  9. Rebecca at Everything To Do With Books
  10. Lizzy at CornucopiaofReviews
  11. Natalie at Mindful Musings
  12. Enna at Squeaky Books
  13. Andrea at Buried in Books
  14. Bookalicious: Som Many Books, So Little Time
  15. Holly at Good Golly Miss Holly
These are great blogs who deserve this award!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks so much for the award, you're a star!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award, I'm so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Blush* Thank you so much! I'm honored to accept :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! You made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou :) This is my first award, I'm quite proud to have received it so early on in book blogging time.

    ReplyDelete