Book Fanatics Home Challenges Review Policy Friday Posts Reviews Image Map

Sunday, October 25, 2009

In My Mailbox (4)

In My Mailbox was created by The Story Siren
This week I only got 1 book

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Shiver- For years, Grace has watched the wolves in the woods behind her house. One yellow-eyed wolf--her wolf--is a chilling presence she can't seem to live without. Meanwhile, Sam has lived two lives: In winter, the frozen woods, the protection of the pack, and the silent company of a fearless girl. In summer, a few precious months of being human . . . until the cold makes him shift back again.



Now, Grace meets a yellow-eyed boy whose familiarity takes her breath away. It's her wolf. It has to be. But as winter nears, Sam must fight to stay human--or risk losing himself, and Grace, forever.


I've actually already read this, and I really liked it. I can't wait for the next to come out!

5 comments:

  1. I am wanting to read this one, it sounds really good.

    Here is mine:
    http://writesthoughts.blogspot.com/2009/10/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 Shiver, hope u enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shiver looks like a really good book. Hope you enjoy reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed Shiver, and I agree, waiting for Linger to come out is going to be very hard indeed.

    Emily
    What Book is That?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun reading the book you got. :P

    ReplyDelete